Friday, November 23, 2007

Evil Skips A Generation

Ying has a theory that evil skips a generation (MOST of the time). I am beginning to believe she is correct.
My grandmother was full Irish and I swear a Celtic mischief gnome. She loved to laugh and was quite the prankster, at anyone's expense. My mother attempted to attain sainthood in her short life. Anyone who knows me knows I'm evil through and through. My grandaughter, at four, can already outdo me in the evil department.
Which leaves my daughter, Janelle, in between. I thought she might be demon seed when she was younger, but I was too quick to judge.
Yesterday she spent the morning preparing traditional Thanksgiving dinner and had her new tenants over for the big meal, as they just moved here from Hawaii and have no family here. They had an early meal, done by noon, so Janelle and her family could then go spend the afternoon at the Salvation Army cooking, serving, cleaning, etc. for those less fortunate.
My husband got a convenience store burrito last night for Thanksgiving when we had to go to town to pick something up. I'm evil in more ways than one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home