Sunday, December 16, 2007

X-mas list for Kelly

I think the wind was saying, "Hey bitch put the poison down and go drink a gallon of water or you are going to feel like Caca tomorrow"but I just ignored the wind saying hey you are messin up my hair. My head hurts. I am trying to cure myself with herbal tea. Dona left the party sooner than I did because she is my elder and so much wiser. Kelly has been asking for my X-mas list so I thought I would blog it for the world.

1# 200 gift certificate for Continental Airlines
They seem to be the ones with the lowest fares and if I catch a sale I can go and see my Yang.

The rest of these things are in no particular order really

Ultra sonic Jewelry Cleaner (available in Jewelry section at Walmart)

Tabu Perfume (It's cheap like me)

More diamond earrings, I need smaller studs to wear on top of the larger ones
Good quality, either white gold or platinum with screw on backs

I would also like black diamonds they do not have to be white

CD's to replace some old ones that the kids have ruined

Tracy Chapman Matters of the heart
Edie Brickell Ghost of a dog
Violent Femmes the one with blister in the sun

Pedicures for a year

A clone of Rebel

Better Judgement

A get out of jail free card

A better singing voice

For you to cook for me, something anything please.

For you not to pull away when I hold you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home