Monday, December 08, 2008

My dog doesn't play ball and I don't dance

I dreamt about tomatoes among other thing on Saturday night so L decided that we should stop and buy some farm fresh produce. We did and it led to nothing exciting, the fruit was absolutely beautiful though. We also bought valley lemons and more jalapenos than we really need. Then we went to the beach for a walk. I saw a lady there continually tossing a tennis ball out for her dog. The dog was lovin it. It made me wish that I had a dog like that. I have always wanted a dog that will play ball. I have never had one. My Uncle had a mixed breed dog named Toby and he would bring the ball back to you until he passed out. Even when he was old and arthritic he wanted to play. I remember in his last days rolling the ball on the ground for him and he would slowly get it. If Peanut could talk he would probably say that he has always wanted a human that can dance so I should just shut the hell up and be grateful for what I have. Which is basically a dog that does nothing but lick you to death and no sense of rhythum whatsoever.
Lastnight I had a sex dream that was actually about my husband for a change. I missed him so much yesterday that I almost called the for emergencies only number just because I had the overwhelming urge to tell him that I missed him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home