Monday, June 29, 2009

K is home!!/ Unexpected Angel

K is home and if he holds any resentment towards me he is hiding it very well. He has been nothing but kind and compassionate to me, even as I mourn the loss of the demon K has been 100% there for me. This is something that I never would have guessed. He is trying his best to show his love for me and I am so very full of gratitude for his new presence in my life. I had a wonderful night with him. I am beginning to appreciate so many qualities that he possesses that I have just taken for granted. K has overcome his addiction and that alone is a lot.

Sometimes our angels are those that we do not expect. Mel is my unexpected angel she saved me from a lot of pain and misery by sharing her experiences with me. At one time I would have considered her my adversary.Honestly I could see the demon doing each thing he did to her to me, in time. I feel like she saved me, probably saved my life even. I do not think that I am as strong as she is, the things that she has experienced would have utterly and completely broken my spirit. I could see myself becoming so lost in him that I could not have found my way back. It is hard to let go but she helped me to. I don't know that I could have done it without her. Many years ago the demon chose her over me and at the time I felt like I lost the only person on earth that I could be happy with. Now when I look back I feel gratitude that for whatever reason he chose her and not me to torment. I used to tell myself it was because she was younger and beautiful but I think the real reason is that he could see that she was a much kinder person than I.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home