Friday, June 26, 2009

Family? Vacation

I finally decided what we are doing for vacation. we are going to go to San Antonio for 4 days, I bought season passes to Sea World. Found a hotel room that offered 2 room suites with 3 queen beds so we should be set. I am not feeling the best, I feel physically ill. I'm nauseous and not very enthusiastic. I just don't want to do anything at all. K cannot get here soon enough. I cannot wait to just lay in bed with him and be held. I am not doing too well at the moment. Even if I try not to think too much I just feel this overwhelming sad feeling and it is really kicking my ass. Our new roommate will be arriving shortly and I have done virtually nothing to prepare for his arrival. i will be so glad to have him here. When I tell him about the last six weeks of my life he will be floored I am sure. Allen could not arrive at a better time for me. It will be nice to have him here, to have an available person to talk to. Roo is crying for absolutely no reason and it is driving me nuts. My patience is wearing thin. can I take the vacation without the kids? Can K take them to Sea World while I sit near the pool and get burned to a crisp. I am having the mood swings from hell today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home