Friday, June 26, 2009

Sleepy

If nothing else at least I am writing again. My mom called me last night and I pretty much clued her in on what is going on in my life. She had a similar situation in her own at one time and I remember it vividly. She initially called me to guilt me into a visit but I headed her off with current events. She is threatening to move down here but I will believe it when I see it. There whole damn excuse for not moving here and this is truly a really good one, is that Dad doesn't like the mosquito's. The real reason is probably that she would not be able to stand being away from her psycho mother. We get along better when we are at least a thousand miles apart anyway. I want to go back to Kansas and sleep for a week or two weeks even. I am worn out and beat down and I don't feel like doing a damn thing. I just want to hibernate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home