Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Last night was tough

I would have done almost anything to get rid of the bad feelings and thoughts that I was having. I tried reaching for my old friend comfort food and oddly enough I am having a hard time eating anything. So I rode it out and here I am and it is a brand new day. I am curently on the hunt for my debit card and ID so I can go to the craft store and buy some beads. Ying needs a new ism and for those of you that aren't Yang an ism for Ying is whatever she is obsessed with at the time. Most of Yings ism's are rather sweet and harmless don't really know what happened with this last one. Temporary insanity I suppose. I pinky swore to friends that I was going to go to the Dr and get some meds but as of yet I have not made an appointment. I have til noon until I am actually held accountable for this. I may call soon. It's just a phone call right?
I spoke to Kelly at length last night and I would have stayed on the phone with him all night if I could. I need to hear his voice it is a comfort to me. I have a to do list for today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home