Monday, June 22, 2009

The Rebirth of Ying

I was going to switch names with Yang a few days ago as this was our original agreement when we assumed our alias's. Since I was becoming the darker one as of late it seemed appropriate, yet Ying I remain. When will I grow my wings I wonder?
Today was uneventful. C's X messaged me looking for him. The wise one instructed me to ignore the message but I could not resist the temptation. I messaged her back saying that he was out of my life and that I hope to never know where he is. For the record if anyone that actually cares about me finds out that I am even communicating with him, please get a gun and shoot me in the head because he is worse than death for me. I am not just saying this, he is a demon and wants me to help him dig his hole back home. Figuratively... Of all the men on earth that I could choose to love, I pick a fucking schizophrenic drug addict. Way to go Lydia!!!! I will work on getting the PG rating for this blog, Just give me a few days or weeks to decompress. I am feeling greatful at the moment, lonely and sad yet greatful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home