Sunday, June 21, 2009

Gone Daddy Gone (For real this time)

C is permanently absent from my life and if I ever see or hear from him again it will be entirely too soon for my liking. That boy (I refuse to call him a man) is on a desperate downward spiral and I more than suspect that his intent was to drag me down with him. Honestly, I may have even went willingly. I called K today with the original intention of asking him to come home early because I am not handling life too well at the moment. I ended up talking to him about C and apologizing profusely. K is amazing and yes he really does love me probably more than I deserve to be loved given my recent lapse in judgement. I think that K understands my recent actions even better than I do. So for the record, I am absolutely 100% without a doubt in love with my husband. I have no doubts where his love for me is concerned. He is the most stand up fucking guy I have ever met in my entire life and I am going to work very hard at having the kind of relationship that I want with him. I completely respect his recovery from addiction. Some people just don't have what it takes but my man does.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home