Sunday, June 07, 2009

Just because you feel like shit doesn't mean have to look that way. I forced myself to curl my hair, I would have ironed a shirt if I could find the iron and the mere fact that I have lost the iron tells you how much I care about wrinkled clothes. The blood is pounding through my head again. I hear it as I rest my head on the pillow,rush... rush... rush... I know that I could take just one small pill and it would go away but right now I feel that it is best to just learn how to deal with the anxiety in my life rather than dulling it or covering it up with something else. I ran out of the perfume that Yang bought me so I went out and bought another bottle yesterday. Sprayed some on and will paint my face and try to smile.

1 Comments:

Blogger Yang said...

Geez, Ying - I bought you a gallon of it. Just kidding. I'm out of the one you gave me, too, and missing it terribly. Funny how certain smells can make you happy without effort.

11:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home