Saturday, October 10, 2009

Dream

I went to an Italian restaurant with K and Roo. Roo was about 3 or a young 4. As soon as we were seated K said I will be right back. Hours passed and K never returned so we ate without him. It was Halloween and the restaurant owner gave roo a case of blow-pops. I tried to call K but no answer, I was worried and mad. I found my old Yukon in the parking lot and drove home. Home was a condo or an apartment. He was home when I got there and I asked him why he had stood us up. He made some lame excuse that just infuriated me. He didn't apologize, you could have at least called I said he. I noticed that he was putting up an artificial tree and decorating it. Funny that I didn't ask him what the heck he was doing putting a tree up on Halloween. I had remember seeing an announcement of a new skate ramp some where, a competition. I took L and another friend and we headed that way. They wanted to stop at McDonald's so I told them to go inside. They did and I waited. They were taking forever so I decided to go inside and get a drink. I handed the friend the keys to my van I think she left her money in there. I found myself in an elaborate playland I was just about to slide down when I noticed that the exit was too small. A fat lady noticed I was stuck and laughed her ass off. I said I'm fat but I'm not that fat, the exit is too small. The next thing I know I am in the outdoor play land minus my top, trying to cover my breasts. A truck drives by and there is howling but no one else seems to notice I am not wearing a shirt. The girls come out without food and they have a shirt for me. My van is missing from the parking lot we assume that it has been stolen. The girls start walking at a fast pace. I am not sure who to call K or the police. As I am walking I happen upon a police car and I ask how to report a car stolen. Next thing I know I am getting a breathalyzer and am in the back of the car, Someone tells me I should get a lawyer. As I was blowing into the breathalyzer I can smell alcohol very strongly but it is not registering that it is coming from me, like this is not a possibility. I tell them that my step dad is a retired police officer. I am sure there was an end but I don't remember it. I think that I was being accused of killing someone. There were 3 officers sin the front seat, (I don't know how they managed that). One of them was female.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home