Wednesday, September 30, 2009

For those of you that miss the hateful unenlightened bitchy Lydia (She's back........)

I must truly be insane, there is no other explanation for it. This year I thought that if I issued reminders and put children up to lobbying for me that I would at least get a card for our anniversary. It wasn't that he forgot he just didn't want to put forth the effort. Lindy and I decided that I should keep the gift request to under 20 dollars because we all know how cheap Kelly is. I mentioned that I was out of my favorite cheap perfume and hinted that he could buy me some. I even informed him that I had bought him a little present (some times people will buy you a gift only because they know that you are getting them one). Operation remind Daddy was a dismal failure. Obviously I am just using this as an excuse to be irritated because all kinds of things have started bothering me. I was doing the dishes and I remembered how I requested that he install my new faucet that was supposed to be installed before we moved in as a birthday gift to me. Never happened, I thought I had a decent shot at getting that as it was something that really wasn't specifically for me and he didn't even need to leave the house to do it. Then as I was loading the dishwasher the racks kept kind of flopping down and that irritated me because he never really bothered to completely install the dishwasher, just sort of set it in there. I was determined to change my bad attitude today but then I looked at the boards over our windows (placed there over a year ago for hurricane season) and started feeling clausterphobic and pissed off. I am sure Yang could combine those two words and create a new one for how I felt. I tried to get them off earlier in the year but then he said, hurricane season is coming up. I took the lower level boards off myself but I am afraid of taking the upstairs ones off. I may work up the nerve this year after the season ends. I would like to do it now but that will piss him off to no end. I know most people only board up if a storm is coming go figure. Sometimes I think that he just doesn't think that I deserve sunlight. Well I can't really think of any other reasons to bitch about Kelly at the moment, to be continued..

2 Comments:

Blogger Yang said...

Pissterphobic.

4:26 PM  
Blogger Yang said...

Or would that be Pisstrophobic?

5:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home