Monday, September 28, 2009

Strange dreams while I'm awake?

No I haven't been smoking anything. Kelly came to bed last night maybe 2 or three in the morning. I don't know what time it was exactly because I did not look at the clock but that is the time that I sensed it was. He awoke me from a deep slumber. He was feeling loving which basically annoyed me as I loathe being roused from deep sleep for any reason. I gave him the brush off. We then talked for a few minutes, he took advantage of my somewhat unconscious state to reveal to me that he has a child from a previous relationship. A boy (though by now a grown man of at least 21). I asked the boys name and when he said it came out kind of muffled, so I asked again and still I could not hear it, then again and then he said that he was keeping it to himself. The boy has his last name. He said that he did not hive up parental rights but would not elaborate or give me details. I can't say it was shocking, but it was an odd conversation. I went back to sleep, when I woke up I assumed that it had been a dream even though I had felt very much awake at the time. I rolled over and Kelly was awake again or still, I asked him if we had talked earlier he said yes and I got confirmation of the subject matter. Then I dozed off yet again just briefly. When I woke up I noticed Kelly was not in bed. I got the distinct feeling that he never was in bed. I half felt that I had been conversing with his ghost so I went to the tv room to see if he was dead, no just asleep. It looked as though he hadn't got up since last night. He finally actually came to bed at 4 am. This dream utterly fooled me, I was so sure that I was awake and now I am wondering what man was in my bed last night?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home