Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Bluebird of happiness


In my dream that I was in my old back yard at Manor. I was laying in a lounge chair, it was sunny outside but not hot. I was watching a vibrant blue colored bird on an over grown shrub in front of me. There were a group of them. As I was watching it I vaguely remember someone telling me that when I am observing animals, I should pay attention to a groups behavior and not an individuals. I then tried to watch them interact with each other as a group. Then for some reason I outstretched my arm n a weird position and kept perfectly still. A bird landed on me and I remember thinking that this was the most beautiful thing that had ever occurred. I felt so gifted. Then my children came and I was afraid that they would scare the bird away but it just stayed there. After the bird left I went onto the patio and asked K if he had seen the bird. He did not seem impressed. His father was there and he told me that it was the Bluebird of happiness. Then I glanced back at the shrub and red birds had taken the place of the blue ones. K's dad said they were cardinals but I could not tell from the distance.

1 Comments:

Blogger Yang said...

"Bird dreams in general represent the mind, freedom and spirit. Like dreams about flying, they can make you feel independent and free. The dream may be of a positive tone or of a negative tone, but regardless, the important thing to remember is the dream is trying to open up something about yourself or others."

"Just as blackbirds are associated with death, bluebirds are associated with happiness. Remember the old phrase "the bluebird of happiness?" A bluebird in your dream can show that you are truly and completely content and happy with your life. They are also associated with truth, so it may be that you are 100% convinced that whatever you are doing is the correct approach. However, a bluebird may also be a reminder that if you are not happy in your life and you need to examine it to make changes and open yourself up to happiness."

In dream analysis and dream interpretation, birds and their flying represent a freedom and joy, so when you dream about one, it may feel like a psychological awakening.

"To dream of red bird means is a sign from God meaning peace love grace. Just that everything is going to be alright."

7:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home