Saturday, September 11, 2010

Aspergers anyone?

Either he has Aspergers, or he is the biggest asshole that I have ever met. I am personally hoping he has Aspergers. Maybe I can learn to cope with his Aspergers but if it is just ass syndrome I don't think I'm up for another 10 years.
You would think that after being gone for 2 weeks that K would want to give me a few minutes of his time. He refuses to give me just 5 minutes to look at the pics I took of the kids over labor day weekend. It's maybe 40 pics if that. Just feign interest, say oh how cute and go on with your day. I have asked him 3 times already in the 3 days that he has been home. It's not that hard to appear to be a nice person. He has been dicking around with his new computer since virtually the moment he arrived. Normal people might give their family a few nods after being away for two weeks but he is so far from normal. His reasoning is that he only has a month to return his new computer, and that the 5 minutes that I'm asking for will probably doom the return plan. I tried to go into his office to help him set it up and he told me that it really bothers him when I look at his computer screen. That's when it hit me, the man must be autistic. Come on people, me looking at his computer screen bothers him WTF? It has to be Aspergers because the only other explanation for his shit behavior is that he hates me and he is a selfish asshole. I know that he does not hate me, the selfish asshole may apply but seriously there has to be more to it. I am going to read up on the subject.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home