Monday, August 16, 2010

Damn Him!

Dell charged me twice for my All In One Printer. So I called Dell and after speaking to about 1/2 a dozen outsourced Indian Customers Service Reps a nice man by the name of Him informed me that the original form of payment would be credited. I asked him what his last name was and he woulod not divulge that info. Just in case I decided to hop the next jet to India and go postal on his ass. K apparently did not believe that I remembered to ask the name of the person, he thought I just
simply wrote down spoke to him. Anyway I explained that the gentlemens name was Him however he had a hard time believing this. I suspect that Him was not his full name perhaps it was on of these.

Himachal the Himalayas
Himadri Himalaya
Himaghna the sun
Himanshu another name for Chandra
Himmat courage
Himnish Lord Shiva


I am voting for Himmat, because you certainly have to have a lot of nuts to be a CSR for a country whose language you have not completely mastered.

So K I am sorry that his name was not to your liking. Don't blame me, or Him, his father probably named him Him.

1 Comments:

Anonymous April said...

I hate calling Dell CS i feel like emily could get a grasp on whats going on before they could.

2:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home