Thursday, July 15, 2010

I swear that I am not making this shit up

I went fishing with my K and the boys today. I am not particularly interested in fishing but it has dawned on me that this may be the only way that I will be able to spend any time around my husband outside of the house. It was not too bad, I got a little too much sun. K even invited me to fish with him tomorrow night, well he did anyway. The invitation was canceled a few hours later when he decided that he wanted to go fishing with a friend tomorrow during the day rather than in the evening with me.
We went to Academy to purchase sunglasses for the boys. Lil K needs adult size glasses because his head is rather bulbous for a 9 year old or for an adult even. Any way I found a pair that I really liked for lil Kel but they did not have a price on them. There were a few other pairs like them and they were all were unmarked. I went and found a scanner because just my luck the pair I want is always the most expensive. They ended up being 88 cents. I was pretty amazed and since I liked them so much I decided to get a pair for myself. My tight ass husband made the comment that we were there to get glasses for the boys and him and not me. I said to him," you do realize that these are 88 cents right?" Then he gave me a smart ass well we aren't shopping for you. I swear the man was completely serious. So I said fine and put them back. That is pretty much what i do every time I shop with him. He only enters a store with me if it is to get something for himself and on those outings I am highly discouraged from making any other purchases whatsoever. For some reason I decided to inform him that not only was I not getting the cheap glasses tonight but that when I did get a new pair I would be spending a lot more than 88 cents on them. You should have see the man hold onto those glasses. It was kind of comical really. He even bought me a 7 dollar strap for my 88 cent glasses.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home