Thursday, September 23, 2010

Strange dreams (again yippy)

I have not been remembering my dreams lately and this has been more than slightly irritating, I have felt myself missing them like a one would miss a close friend. I took a much needed nap this morning. The dream is a bit fragmented as most of my dreams are but here it is. I found myself in an old second hand store, there were many women there and they seemed to know each other. Actually everyone thier seemed to know everyone else. Everyone but me that is, yet I did not feel a stranger. There was a women there and she was older, her hair was white and she was a mother figure of sorts, she knew everyone by name and chatted constantly with concern about about different people. She was very loving and I instinctively felt that she knew my secrets which made me only momentarily ashamed because I felt acceptance from her. I had purchased something and I was directed to sit with a group of people while I waited for it. As I was waiting I realized that I didn't quite believe that the other s in the group were waiting for the same pourpose that I was. I really felt as if they were there to teach me something. The shop was closing or closing for business at least. Many people stayed behind. I went outside, I could see many women in a room upstairs from the back yard area, which was immense and unfenced. I wandered around the property. I felt like, like I could fly. I levitated up down side to side with absolutely effortless control. There was a large empty building near the house and I noticed it was for sale. I thought that I would show Kelly because I really wanted to live there. Then I realized that at some point in time that I had either considered or actually did live there or a place much like it. I was back in the yard and some passer bys inquired about the shop. I said it was closed. They said it didn't look closed and that they would really like to check it out, they asked me what it was like. I said it's closed I think they are having a meeting. Then the woman glanced up and saw the women upstairs she said yes oh a meeting we need to leave. Then a few man appeared and they were not easily discouraged from hanging around. I levitated up to the window that I could see the women through. They sent a tall woman outside, she yelled at the men and told them t hat there was nbo parking allowed where they had parked. Then some guards of sorts came out, a few young black men and began guarding the perimeter. One of the girls called out to one of them. Hey your breaking the rules, your wearing shoes. He just ignored her. I continued to do my levitation thing. A hoarde of young people were now outside. I noticed that there was a large swing set outside, and some of the teens were on it. They seemed unimpressed by my levitaing so I asked if evyone can do it and they said they said yeah. I said its so much fun and they looked at me like I was atwo year old. Then I concentrated on making there legs twist as they were swinging, and it was more effective on some than on others. I didn't ask but I don't think that everyone could do that. I walked around for a bit, trying to figure out the wholoe scene, I saw a little snake on the ground. It struck but I was not within striking distance. I woke up with a shudder realizing that it was a viper.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home