Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Young Minds

So the three of are at Montana Mikes. The sever brings our food and not two mins in to dinner em announces that she neeeds to go potty. I take her and decied while im there might as well go to. So as I sit there I can see ems feet that are clearly standing. I start to complain at her as I am thinking she has now wasted my time and didnt even need to go. NO not that case. Im telling her to sit but she keeps saying she cant. As a side note these were auto pottys with no flushing needed. Finally i get out of her i can't sit yet mommy i have to cover the camera beucase they will watch me. WHAT who will watch you pee. So it turns out she thought all the sensor things in the bathroom were people watching Flushing, turning on the sink and letting out paper towels. So all this time she had been covering the so called camera all this time so that "they" could not watch her. This one just happened to be to high for her to reach.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ying said...

Poor Em, Maybe it's my latent schizophrenia but I thought I would share this. I some times suspect that there are cameras in the womens dressing room, I just keep reminding myself that no one wants to see me change.

6:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home