Sunday, December 12, 2010

Night two memorys

For Emily tonight she remembered spending the night with mom and singing
Hickory dickory dock
The mouse ran up the clock
The clock struck one
The mouse ran down
Hickory dickory dock
Before bed. I told her about the first thing she ever ate. Which was for my birthday and Emily was just over a month old. I got so mad at mom because she gave Emily frosting. I wanted to be the first to feed her solid food. Of course now I don't care at all and Emily loves frosting more then anything. Mike was very general and had to do with mom not being happy when she was losing her political debate. I never got to see her on the losing side so can't believe such things really happen.

In response to left over roast beef I sure did make green chili tonight for dinner an it was soooo yummy.


BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

3 Comments:

Blogger Yang said...

I so totally remember her feeding Emily her first solid! I didn't remember what it was it all, but I remember her telling me about giving Em something.
I can't imagine her losing a political battle either. I think no matter what you said, she'd have an answer for you!

7:08 AM  
Blogger babydragon said...

Yes she always knew more then me and we were almost always on the same side so it made it very hard for her to lose. Durring the let's elect a dumb ass for anouther four years election I would talk with her almost everyday about it. Then would take all her arguments and use them aginst Josh a good friend of mine who thinks he is a republican. I had never felt smarter. However I never did tell him I didn't have a clue and was cheating on the political debate lol.

8:24 AM  
Blogger Ying said...

Half the evil shit I've said to my husband came from Brandy. I'm going to miss that.Now I'm just going to have to think of evil stuff all on my own.

8:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home