Monday, December 13, 2010

Penny Pinching Irishman

Roo woke up this morning and discovered that to his dismay the penny's he placed on his bedroom floor were scattered about. It took him exactly 2 seconds to start crying like someone had punched him in the gut. I promptly collected four of them from the carpet and when I couldn't find any more, I asked how many there were. He said five in between sobs. From his distress I would have guessed that it was a lot more than just one stinking penny. I gave him 3 dimes to replace his penny and even then he wouldn't let up. This kid must have gotten this from his Dad. Some times I drop a penny and I'm too lazy to exert the effort required to retrieve it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Yang said...

Apparently we've found at least one thing Irishmen and Frenchmen have in common.

12:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home