Friday, December 30, 2011

Chiweenie AKA Daisy

 She's mostly weenie but there is some Chihuahua in there some where. She is a complete and total nut. I found her running in the middle of a busy road last Spring. I opened my car door for her and she hopped right in. I put an ad out, signs etc, and no one claimed her. In case her previous family sees this and suddenly remembers how entertaining she was and decides that they finally miss her and want her back. This is not your dog this. This is my dog! You can't have her, we have prepaid legal!

2 Comments:

Blogger Yang said...

Bean is jealous of the collar. Tink is not, as she has one just like it and simply wants to play chase with Daisy. Funny how you have very much captured each of their personalities in their photos. Well, not funny - I guess that speaks to your talent!

10:34 AM  
Blogger Ying said...

You better not be neglecting Beanie, I guess I have to go visit you so I can see this new brat that you are talking about. I'm sure she isn't as fabulous as Bean. How could she be?

9:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home