Sunday, February 05, 2012

3 days of eating

As if I need 3 days of yummy food I got it anyways. First stop was to chompies where I got a buffalo chicken sandwich along with chocolate box cake, carrot cake and baklava. Next up Mac-grill for some yummy pasta and ice cream flavored as cake batter. Really could you do anything more fantastic with ice cream then make it teast like cake. As for today the family and I went to the chocolate affair in Glendale and sampled even more yummy things. We started with a jerk pork and rice bowl, moved next door for a chocolate and Carmel whoopie pie YUM!!! On the next block we got chicken and artichoke crepes AMAZING. Just for good measure we got chocolate covered strawberries, Carmel apples, and fudge. I’m sure I just gained an extra five pounds recalling all the food much less the five pounds I gained from eating it. It’s a weekend foodies would marvel at.

1 Comments:

Blogger Yang said...

Your mom is so proud of you! And now I'm hungry....

12:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home