Monday, February 11, 2013

The List

My husband has three on Cleo's list, when I met him I thought he had four. As it turns out he was only acting adventurous to sucker me in so he put a ring on my finger and procreate with me. Jokes on him though because I am so much more of a slob than he thought and I've gotten really fat. I'm pretty sure skinny Barbie like girl was one of the things on his list. He has a lot of other things that aren't on her list but luckily they are on mine. Did I know these things about him when I started lusting after him? Hell no! I just thought he had really hot legs. In essence not practicing due diligence has been my downfall on multiple occasions. It takes a long time to really get to know someone. The main reason is because people lie. Yes we are all a bunch of liars. We want to put our best foot forward, and we do it with the best of intentions. So he may say he likes kids Cleo. But, he might only be tolerating yours because he thinks that you are super spectactular and he wants to sleep with you. This is a hypothetical situation, I am not saying that any man might be so lame but they could be. People surprise me all the time, I will think I know just one thing about them and then they will go and do something contrary and my mind will be blown. I could write a freaking book about this. Where was I? OH.... Just going to skip all the bla bla bla and say something that is probably contrary to many a free spirit. Delay the physical intimacy as long as possible, it might help.

1 Comments:

Blogger AliceInWonderland said...

I just think if you are dating someone, you should be yourself as much as possible right off the bat. Why hide things, when eventually they are going to find out? Ugh

5:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home