Thursday, March 13, 2014

Ahhhhh, spending the Holidays with people that don't love you, and some sometimes forget your name. Lovely... Did I mention that we are the only couple in the whole lot of them. Maybe theres a reason no one wants to be with you people. I normally don't use the Texan term y'all but  it might be because y'all suck. I think I can, I think I can, I think I can. Everyone is supposed to love me damn it, I'm a freaking joy to be around. I have decided that I don't like Holidays anymore. No that's wrong I still love Halloween, and Dia de los muertos. Maybe if we wore costumes over to my MIL's  house that would turn this holiday around for me, or just paint our faces. We should go over there in costume, Lindy would love an excuse to wear her new waist cincher and rennaisance attire. Lindy will be at her boy friends today so she will be spared. Kelly's mother still calls her Lindsey some times. I told her to add  Y to t he name of all the people that can't remme

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home