Thursday, March 13, 2014

I like to help people but that's just me, being of use makes me feel whole. I am not someone that is overly dependent on others. If I ask you for something it usually means that I love you and I know that I can depend on you. (OR) It could also mean that that I am in a bind and I think that you may care about me enough to swoop down like superman and save the day. I have never asked anyone for money, or material (with the exception of asking Brandy for her computer skills and for Carr to give Jennifer the addict a 20 because I thought she was starving). Where am I going with this? If you knew me you would know that I would do anything I could to help you, even if it was inconvenient for me (as in give up an organ-just had to throw that in there). Big K bitched at his sister for not helping me out with the Roo mans sliced open head a few weeks ago. She had to call me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home