Thursday, March 13, 2014

If Yang doesn't at least read this blog she will never realize that I have enough frequent flier miles for a trip to see her. The only thing standing in the way of a Ying Yang reunion is the unfortunate situation of my employment. I love my job don't get me wrong, adore my job. My job is da bomb, just wish that I could have a few days off without someone being in the hospital or dying. This seems to be the only acceptable excuse that I can give for having time off because apparently I am indespensible. Things need to get worked out soon because I really miss my goat woman. I would give her a tentative date but that would only sound like a threat or she would get her hopes up and her poor dear tender heart would be crushed. It would probably grind itself to a fine powder.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home