Tuesday, March 25, 2014

I have to give you the back story or else the story won't be as funny. This traumatic event unfolded when Lil K was in the second grade. Mornings are always a challenge when you are the mother of 4, and three of those children attend different school. Often time in the rush you forget to to do the most basic of things, like read important school bulletins. If I would have read the weekly bulletin for LIl K's school then I would have discovered  that it was picture day and I could have planned accordingly. I however did not. We were quite surprised to discover that it was picture day. I drove to the local Walmart and was in and out in a flash. I thought I had in my possession a pretty snazzy cowboy shirt. It was green his favorite color, how could I go wrong. Apparantly unbeknownst to me my son was highly offended by my fashion choice. When I opened the school pic, I discovered a boo-boo lip and squinched up eyebrows. It was pretty stinkin cute. Kelly was not pleased and proceeded to destroy all photographic evidence of the occurance.

  Last night Lil Kel googled his first name, middle initial and last name. We have all googled our names have we not? Under images, the very first photo. Drum roll please......... Well you can just guess. He was livid, his little brother ran into my bedroom holding his sides and gasping for air, giggling madly between breathes. Of course after I cleaned myself up from peeing my pants I went about investigating how this possibly could have occurred. Apparently my husband thought that this photo was so cute that he should use it as his twitter profile photo. Of course this was several years ago and my husband has no recollection. I would post the pic but I would feel horrible. It is more fun to type his first name middle initial and last name.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home