Saturday, March 15, 2014

Dreaming again

So this is weird. I found myself imprisoned in a Cuban jail. No really, or was it a Mexican jail. Corrupt and full of dark skinned people like myself. We were all wearing street clothes. They were conducting weight loss experiments there. Which might explain why I was there but I never found that out in my dream. I was very interested in them. There was this one room that had no door and lying on a small bed was a very obese man and a tiny skinny little girl. I don't remember tham having any sort of interaction with each other. There was a male guard or nurse in there with them. I stood at the doorway watching, curious. I went into the room that they were in and I took a journal from the top drawer of a dresser. I remember thinking to myself that if anyone found me with it I would say that I had permission from the author. Then I thought to myself that if the young man that it belonged to caught me I would simply explain to him  that if you there are words I will read them. That's just the way I am wired. So I opened up the journal and I was surprised that the pensmanship was so bad. really bad child like and the writing was short, and vague.  There were also crudely drawn pictures. It was hot in the jail and humid. The pages were damp.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home