Thursday, March 13, 2014

MY FRIEND JANELLE'S MISSION TRIP FUNDRAISER!!
I have decided to participate in a Yankee Candle fundraiser to help offset the cost for my DR Mission Trip this summer. If you like Yankee Candles and are interested in helping my endeavor please visit the following website to do all your shopping online. In order for me to receive the credit for your purchase you MUST put my seller ID and the group number in where prompted. My seller ID is: Janelle80 , the group number is 990002430. This is a legit fundraiser for a very good cause. Forty percent of all my sales will be applied toward my costs of the trip. Your order will be directly mailed to you. Thank you sooooooo much in advance for any help you can give me with this very worthwhile endeavor!!! www.yankeecandlefundraising.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home