Thursday, December 25, 2003

Christmas eve, have a whoopie ding day

Okay, so I decide to help others today, and delivered a care package of food to a family less fortunate. that felt good. Something to try to get the spirit of the season. I also did *all* of my Christmas shopping (as in, I did NOT get out and do ANY before today). That doesn't mean much, a trip to Trader Joe's to buy dinner, goodies and some stocking stuffers....and a trip to Walgreen's for more stocking stuffers.... now, hope I can find the stockings. I am just NOT in the holiday swing this year...needless to say. Being Jewish, and being in the life-situation I have been dealt, I can get away with it this year. I do have a couple poinsettias, a small live tree, cash for my kids, and the stocking action. And dinner (ham, potatoes, salad etc)....so I will pass Xmas muster I guess. I am working on a very cool teapot, and some other clay objects that might be moneymakers...and...got a paypal pmt for classes and tools, that was fun. Happy Christmas eve.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home