Thursday, December 25, 2003

Geez, what is with that HUGE title...Im learning...

I wrote that before midnight here, but it came up after midnight on the blog, guess it's Tx time? Anyway...it's Christmas morning here. First time in over 17 years that I have awakened and not had to play Santa. The universe has always tossed me some odd curveballs in life, I guess this one is no different. I try to read the signs that are given to me, and take the path I am shown, usually it seems to lead to success in the important ways, like happiness, contentment, fulfillment, but sometimes it takes awhile to get there, through the..uh..obstacles. And I suppose that sometimes the happiness or contentment is fleeting, or illusive. One foot in front of the other, try to enjoy life moment by moment. A quote I really like by Alice Walker- "Look closely at the present you are constructing. It should look like the future you dream of."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home