Wednesday, January 07, 2004

As usual Mishy you did great but then we knew you would. Have fun tonight with the girls. Dona is definately better than I at correcting for grammer etc... But then you are better than me also. I admit I am the only one in the group you can't or should I say won't spell correctly. If I could type as fast as I think maybe then I would spell correctly, then again maybe not. Luckily Blogger now has spell check. Now if it would only do my grammer for me too.

Life here in storage land is wet and cold and slow. I don't know why people don't want to move in the drizzly nasty rain. Haven't had any amazingly stupid customers today so no good stories to tell. I wish dona would get back to telling stupid OK Bar stories they are always amusing.

Have a new sugar glider. We finally have a boyfriend for Ruby. (the other glider) Unfortunately Ruby takes after my side of the family and is the bitch from hell to the new little guy and keeps trying to eat him. My breeder assures me that eventually (As in sometime next century they will get along and grow to love each other.) (isn't that sweet) Even better they will make babies which I can sell for lots of money. This is all of course providing that Ruby doesn't have Riley for a snack before that happens and that my children don't abduct the babies before I can sell them. Will post a picture of Both soon.

My son is coming on Saturday. Hurray. Haven't seen him since last christmas and I do miss him terribly. I may someday have to move back to Phoenix so I can see both my kids when ever I want. Its just that there is so much family in Phoenix that I feel like hiding everytime I am there. I love them all but they live way too much in the real world and I just don't know if I can bring myself to go back to it. Moving back home is like trying to step onto a moving roller coaster while its upside down in the loop. Very hard thing to do.

Oh Well it is 6:00 Oclock now and I get to go do my nightly trash pick up on the lot. Get to see what interesting things my customers left me today. Just in case anyone is interested the top 5 things left on the street of my storage facility are:

1: Trash - Useless nasty Cups bottle and foods - They must think I enjoy touchy slimey old food since they leave enough of it.

2: Clothes Hangers - Yes you really do have fewer after you get into that new house

3: Used Q-Tips - I don't understand this and I don't think I want to

4: Pennies - This one is okay but I would prefer 20s

5: Kids Shit - Lots of toys hats etc... Apparently these things roll under the car and get left when the parents drive away. Luckily they have not actually left any children at this point.

Yes I do live an exciting life can't you tell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home