Wednesday, January 07, 2004

Editorial Comments

Hello Mishy!
First, let me say that your final draft looks absolutely EXCELLENT and Brandy will tell you I am a real pain in the ass when it comes to proof reading. It's very concise, direct, seems to address the issues (I assume, having not read your evaluation), sounds heart felt yet not emotionally overreactive or defensive. I can only say that if I were in some similar "battle" I would want you on my side! (Brandy will also tell you that being 1/2 Irish, 1/2 Italian, and menopausal, I don't have a clear-headed, non-emotional cell in body or reaction in my system.)

Second, as to your comments to our I/M - I turned 46 LAST month and haven't been able to drink any liquid at night without having to get up and pee for a few years. I guess I will use the same excuse for that I do for my short, stubby Hobbit legs, my tendency toward a round, global body, and my hairy ass (fondly referred to as my "Bunny Butt" by my husband) - it must be in my genes. When in doubt, blame your parents. (When unable to lay the blame at the feet of your children.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home