Saturday, March 20, 2004

Hello Lydia

Lydia you wrote, I am so happy, I keep inviting other people but some are shy and some are just lazy and they haven't written yet. Remember you don't get a bio unless you actually write something people. Speaking of Bios I put up a preliminary one for you if you want it altered let me know. When you get better versed on computers and start learning web design I will make you an administrator and you can change whatever you want., Until then you can edit any of your own posts you just can't affect anybody elses stuff. If you want to see something changed just send me an email, message me (PS You still need to set up yahoo messenger) or just blog it and I will take care of it.

Quick rules of the blog are as follows:
1. You are not allowed to be politically correct. Write what you want how you want and I promise nobody will be offended. Okay maybe they will be offended but So what!!!! Why should you care.
2. There are no rules.

Just to help you feel at home the following are not politically correct but are our true opinions at the time. Both are from an ongoing poetry project called Soul of a woman. Feel free to blog or send me anything you would like to put in the collection

Concerning Step Children We have the Poetry Offerings of Dona in a quaint poem titled "Stepmother" I know you will understand (PS. Now that they are all grown she likes them better but occassionaly we still hear Dona Scream)

Round gather my children all so dear,
The tale of stepmommy & children, you will hear.
Not of her blood, not of her bone,
Why, oh why, won't they leave her alone?
She ran, she hurried away from her chubby old ex,
To find a life of quiet boredom and raucous sex.

The perfect man she thought she had found,
But his fucking children keep kept coming around.
"I can't stand it - I won't take anymore!"
She screamed as she dashed right at the door.

"Stop!" he said, his voice full of love,
"You've forgotten your dog, your cat & your dove."
"Keep them, you bastard!" she said with a shriek,
"To escape those kids, all I love you can keep!"


Claws of steel, ripping skin
Teeth of pins, chewing flesh
Beserker rage inflaming her brain.
Deep, spiritual satisfaction, as
their blood runs down her chest.

Good stepmother.
************************
The other offering we have for you today is a distillation of feeling after two years of hormonal crying therapy. I love my husband but the poem still holds true in some areas. He has tried to change but in the end he is still a man!!!!!!!!!!!

A Husband's Lies

You say you've always wanted
a real grown up girl
A woman with opinions,
her own place within the world

But your actions say different
so I give you what you need.
I play the perfect little wife
Applaud your every deed

Your pain is always greater
your facts are always straight
If I speak my mind, I'll pay later
So what would be the point.

I will follow where you lead me
Your desires my every whim
Some day I hope you will hear me
chances though, are slim

I tried to tell you everything
My dreams, my hopes,
the heights to which I aspire
You filter my words
through your own madness
Never hearing my desires

You whisper softly in the night
Please don't leave me, please
Yet you wake up in the morning
and push me away with ease

I will walk this world in silence
Only answering your pleas
You will never notice
There is nothing left of me

I am a carefully crafted machine
Left in The rain to rust
But you will never notice
Until I turn to dust

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home