Sunday, March 28, 2004

Kites Cats and Fat

I spent the afternoon celebrating Aramanna Todd's sixth birthday. Guess what I bought her? A big beautiful kite, it may carry her away. It was a box kite that looked like a Pegasus. She really dug it, thanks Brandy. I would not have thought of a kite, had I not read your story. Aramanna has been in and out of foster homes and is currently living with her mother. I think about her family a lot. In many ways her future is uncertain. But then again isn't everyone's? I guess I sometimes live under the illusion of certainty. Change is constant and so is God, it's all good. I cheated on my low carb diet and ate a piece of cake. I don't want the body of a super model, all I want is to fit into my old jeans. My old jeans are my new skinny jeans but before I became pregnant they were my I ate too much at Christmas had to buy new pants fat jeans. If I do not go to bed the status of the ice cream in the freezer is going to change. I cannot wait for Kelly to come home, I miss that man. I emailed Kelly a picture of a cat in a rescue in Houston that looks like my old kitty Moo-Moo. He said, "Get her if you want her". I just might. Maybe he can get her on the way home from work. It will be nice to have a cat around the house again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home