Monday, March 29, 2004

Ya' all don't be tryin to fix nothin

I had to chuckle as I read Brandy's email. God bless all even tempered men. I've yet to be attracted to one, so perhaps they were not exciting enough for me. Brandy needs a Margarita. I only find it slightly humorous because I have been through many similar situations with Kelly. Every appliance in our home looks like Frankensteins monster. I once had this terrible washing machine that made a sound like it had an airplane engine and was going to take off. I was so happy when it finally bit the big one. Kelly just bought another piece of crap to replace it so that he would have something to cuss at occasionally. Before Kelly I never heard of anyone refer to a washing machine as a filthy whore. Apparently washing machines are female. Maybe dryers are male, mine is not working at the moment (that stupid pimp!). I better hurry up and call the repair man before Kelly decides to fix it. I think I will tell him that the repair man said it was not worth fixing. Nah, he wouldn't believe that. For Holloween I will take pictures of my appliances so you all can be scared. I almost wrote Ya 'all. I am becoming a true Texan. I cannot believe that I have lived in Texas for eight years. The squirrel story, well it's too bad I filed it somewhere that I have no idea about. It was a little too squirrely anyway. Hello Shirley! I
am so special ED when it comes to computers. Computers are just cool type writers. My 5 year old son Blaze will be taking computer programming at his Gifted and Talented school next year,maybe he'll show me how to find my squirrel story. Then he can take the Algebra part of my loan officer test for me . After that he can start fixing the truck and the appliances. Too much fake sugar in the 0 carb candy bar but it tastes like actual chocolate. In my entire life I have never done a single thing because it would look good on a resume.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home