Tuesday, April 20, 2004

Be yourself

Worrying is not allowed in the I don't care doctrine. You are a grown woman with four kids and a life of your own. If you guys can't stand eachother it just means they will leave sooner and your house will still be clean. Since I can't possibly imagine someone not liking you, I doubt you have much to worry about. Have fun and don't care. I know how hard it is dealing with the past and with parents who have no clue who you really are. But the truth is you have no clue who they really are either. Our childhood versions of our parents are in no way connected to the true people they are inside. So breathe deep and have a great time. If you need extra moral support or someone to scare them off just yell and I can come over and be whoever you want me to. (One of the advantages of mulitple personalities.) You are one of the nicest people I have ever met, they will love you just like everybody else does.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home