Monday, May 31, 2004

the final week

Vince Pitelka (artist from Tennessee), is here..staying with me, during this workshop. He is pretty cool. Having a wonderful time, participants are 13 women....all cool. Then will be off to China on Friday with ten women in that group...Kind of a Mishy's girl-three-weeks-out....whatever. I took Aliya to karaoke at American Legion...just her and me, (met some friends there), she and I sang a couple songs together (Cold Day in July- Dixie Chicks and Game of Love-Michelle Branch) and got a GREAT reaction. Very fun. Then Leesie and I went to see Raising Helen. Kate Hudson is just SO CUTE. My oldest has graduated high school now...that's a big deal.....Life is marching onward...and it's good. I'll check in before I bon voyagee...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home