Tuesday, May 18, 2004

Is Lydia Hot or Not

Couldn't resist the title but of course she is hot, especially all dressed up and she has the best chest of all of us.:0)(Notice I was polite and didn't say tits) I think if you explained it the to Kelly the way you did to us he might be more likely to listen (It's not rational or logical or justifiable or mature, or even sane. This is just what I want and I feel that it should be respected because I deserve that much even if I make no sense) this made perfect sense to me.

I know for a fact that Kelly did call Les yesterday to get the number for Loas. We did not know for sure if they do ACs. Kelly may be wanting to go back to Mike just because it is the easier and known thing for him.

If you want to make Kelly feel good and still give you your own way then you need to explain to him that you are irrationally jealous and that you don't want him near her because it makes you feel less loved (Blah Blah Blah) Make sure you cry and hang on him and tell him how much you love him then launch into those sentences up at the top. This would feed his ego and while he may still think you are nuts it should at least make him reconsider it.

Other option is get in the Damn car and take it wherever you want. (This is the option I would recommend and choose) You have a check book, Do it yourself. If this is your truck take responsibility and just do it. Otherwise you will just keep having these arguments and a truck is not worth this much frustration.

As for irrational behavior - BTW what's wrong with referring to yourself in the 3rd person) Brandy does it all the time - seems to be a particular problem at doctors offices where she explains everything in the 3rd person. I admit the docs do think this is a little strange and one even brought it up but Hey maybe I wasn't Brandy at the time.

When I was 19, right before I became Pregnant with April we ran a Yum Yum Donuts in San Marcos California. There was this girl that waited counter for us after school. A beautiful girl very nice, polite, hardworker etc. Never did a thing to annoy me. Her mother was a flaky drugged out hair dresser, she was trying to stay away from, she had a boyfriend she was faithful to and she had the biggest tits of any little girl I have ever seen. (I am sure this is why les hired her, but then I am sure this is why most men did things for her which grown up I find sad) The only bad thing about her was her name. Her parents named her Gladys Olene Ogle. At any rate very nice pretty girl.

One day it was pouring rain and she had to catch a bus to go home and was going to be standing out in said rain waiting on the bus and had to walk a ways to get there. I was at home with Josh - Les was working with her by himself - My husband had the sheer audacity to loan this girl my umbrella - without asking me first. I reamed him up one side and down the other I cried I screamed I felt completely betrayed by this man who was supposed to love me. To this day 20 years later he still has not given anything of mine to anyone without asking 1st and will usually tell them just to ask me.

I don't know what came over me, ok maybe I do but I am not proud of it, I was only 19 so maybe that absolves some of it, And it is not like I have ever used an Umbrella in my life I own them because they are fun to play with but I prefer to get wet when it is raining. Which of course is his excuse for loaning it to her "It was raining and you'll never used the damned thing I believe where his exact words" Didn't matter took years to get over it. Now it just makes me realize I can be very petty and stupid. I realize the situations are not the same, but just wanted you to know you are not the only one on the blog capable of complete and utter irrationality. However I must say my husband has abided by my irrational don't ever give anything of mine to another person without my permission since then. He now uses it to rub it in and laugh at me. And really I wish he would give away some of my shit because I am tired of moving the crap.

I showed him your blog and told him what I was writing about and his comment this morning was "really honey I was just being nice I would much preferred to see her tits wet." Mennnnn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home