Wednesday, June 09, 2004

Brief Flights of Fancy

Haven't heard from Michelle in a few days. Lost in the porcelain winderness of chinese provinces. Examining glaze runs and collecting vital shards with glaze colors and visions of beauties she will have to make. We all wish we were her.

Or she could have been captured by the Chinese Porcalain underground and she is as we speak being forced to create bowl after bowl in the exact same design throughout eternity. Collecting vital shards sounds like more fun so we will just stick with that.

I only need 7 more units to rent without anybody leaving and I will have Sundays off. Working 7 days a week isn't bad when you are working at home but 11 months is enough. I am am ready for predictable days off every week where I can lay in bed until 11 or sleep on the float in my backyard pool. Maybe I will even find some time to write or paint or go through the mountain of crap I call belongings and see what I can sell off instead of move around. I have toooooo much stuff. I envy Lydias talk of emptyness. We even get 2 days off for the fourth of July that will be a first in a year.

Dona is home as of tonight and will hopefully be back to blogging on a more regular basis. I will start getting more chapters of Jordon up in the next few days so I can be done with it and move on to the next one. Also plan on updating the lonks on the page so if anybody has some they wantt o see as permanent do the blog this thing and let me know. Maybe I will even get to writing Melisas Bio so she will have an excuse to write more. Lydia where did you go. Posted more Emily Pics to her Blog if anyone is interested.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home