Thursday, June 03, 2004

Wrote this a while back when I was miffed at Kelly. Me clean all day, like that's really gonna happen!

Spent the afternoon/evening with cool wants my body Kelly and I woke up to him smiling at me in bed this morning. Around noon Critical Kelly showed up just as I had begun to regret all the nasty but true things that I wrote about him. I have decided that Kelly indeed has multiple personalities. We were sitting at the table chatting when suddenly the converstaion took an ugly turn. Loving husband informed me that I would not be depressed if I lived in a tidy atmosphere, and did not have piles of laundry. I of course took this bit of insight as a slam, he should have said if only I stayed home and cleaned all day life would be blissful for him because this is what I heard. Don't know why I chose to take it this way. I have decided to just hang out at home while Kelly is here and try to be as domestic as possible. I see him so little, I might as well just give him what he wants. If all he wants is a maid, cook, and child care provider then I'll make his day! When he's gone I'll just do what ever the hell I please. This plan probably sounds really stupid and it probably is but I can't seem to find any happy medium.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home