Wednesday, June 02, 2004

How could I forget??

Forgot some of my favorite things about Darrel!
He doesn't care if I never clean house or cook. About the only thing he cares is that he has clean clothes. Can count on two hands the meals I've cooked since the last kid left home (6 years ago) and Darrel is always saying, "Don't worry about it - the house looks fine," even if the dust bunnies have taken over the house and you can't find the floors through the mess. While he's not much to go out and buy a gift, (and the ones he does are generally practical ones), he's always leaving me love notes throughout the house for me to stumble upon. He's always telling me how gorgeous, sexy, etc. (I never said he had good eyesight) I am, and even more so when I know I look my absolute worst. All in all, I could have done worse. (And have, on several previous ocassions.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home