Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Dear Patti from comments

Lydia was just kidding about the psychoanalysis. If you read the post again she does say she was kidding. She has a habit of saying one thing and then telling us it was a lie. (See transvestite Story) Actually this is one of the things I personally like about her.

The rest of us torment her and eachother all the time with our own psychoanalysis. Its okay - she can take it. Besides our only rule here is that you say whatever you want and we all know it so feel free to say whatever.

In consideration of you actually having enough nerve to speak up and because I am the Goddess of the Blog. (this just means I pay for it) I would like to invite you to join our cast of writers. To qualify you have to be female and agree to write once in a while. We prefer a paragraph a day but its not like any of us manage it. Don't care what you write about. Don't care if you tell us we are all nuts, as long as you write.

What I am looking to accomplish here is to have many women sharing thoughts, lives etc. and to be able to produce a look at the women of out times. You don't have to have exciting things to write and even if you just share links to news stories that interest you I would be happy. Dona keeps saying she has nothing of note to write, I am not looking specifically for things of note. Day to day lives may be boring but in a 100 years others might find them fascinating.

I am also doing this as a historical record for future generations in my own family. Genealogy is great but I think a forum like this presents a better look into the personalities of the people who wrote them. I personally host this blog and it will be paid for generations to come so you don't have to worry about it folding up and going away. If the server gets to full I will archive on CD and provide copies to all members but I am not worried about that happening for a while.

Hope you will consider joining us and lending your voice and vision to our world.
To let me know you can either leave a comment or send me an email through the contact link on the left.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home