Tuesday, June 15, 2004

OK I'll Blog

I am beginning to get as bad as the rest of you. I want to blog everyday. I get up every morning and tell myself I am going to blog. I come up with all sorts of interesting and witty things to say in my head as the day rolls on but then night comes and there's dinner and there's the hubby and there is swimming naked in the swimming and we all know where that leads. Even when I have time and sit down to the computer I read other blogs pretending I am just going to look for a few minutes and then I get sucked into the lives of other strange beings and then its bedtime and I am old and need my sleep. I do try and at least post interesting sites so there is something new to read there but I have so much more in my head that I am sure it will explode some day if I don't get it out. And then I wait too long and it all builds up and I can't put it all in one blog or it would be just tooo long and the other members might shoot me for wasting useless space.

This last week has been interesting, sorta in a boring kind of way. My router died Friday so I actually had an excuse not to blog then. Bought a new one Saturday, Went into withdrawal even though I wasn't using the computer and had another one that was working on my office desk. Okay so maybe that wasn't a real good excuse but I did spend several hours deducing that the problem was what I thought it was in the first 5 minutes of the break down. Its a good thing to be sure right? Even if it does take hours?

New Router very small and cute and is wireless and 802.11g. I realize that means little to my sisters here on the blog site but suffice it to say that it is faster than the old and if I ever get another computer I don't have to worry about running cable. I have not yet set up the firewall on it so I am sure that eventually I will have an assortment of little boys (I always liked assortments)in my parking lot picking up my wireless signal and using my internet for free. They can't get to my computer and I don't notice any difference so I have a hard time caring about wardrivers. (War Driving - Def. Driving around with wireless laptops and stealing internet you are not paying for. )

Didn't notice the problem with the computer until very late on Friday because I was having awesome sex with hubby, not that any of you care but it was screaming from the mountain tops good sex. As usual I wanted more. Les says I tell him way too many things I shouldn't and that I give information he really didn't want to hear. Its like when you taste something and it awful and you say "this is gross you try it" I am always amazed at the people that actually fall for that. Well at times I have been known to share personal or other slightly disgusting but everyday normal things with my hubby and he always goes "I didn't need to hear that" Men would make such better women. You start talking about baby puke or anything else slightly off color they get a little green and go hide. Les unfortunately has now decided to retaliate - Don't remember what he told me the other day but I do know I could have lived my whole life without knowing it which is why I have promptly forgotten it. Whatever it was. I think this is kind of strange for a gender that lives on fart and poop jokes when they are young.

Work is going okay - we were supposed to have an auction today but the main office forgot to run the ads. Too bad they didn't figure that out until after they flew down here. This means I still have homemade peanut butter cookies if anyone want to stop by and help me eat them Pleeeease. This should be my last week of working Sundays I only need to rent 5 more and I have 5 small ones available. Pray to all Gods for me because I need a day off.

It is very cool that someone is reading the blog besides just us. Comments are always good. I agree with Dona I love my husband but liking him at times is a completely different story. And I know he feels the same. I don't think he has planned my death in quite as many ways as I have planned his. Sometimes when the kids were little and all three of them were off somewhere I would plan not only his demise but that of my children too. I would spend the life insurance money and have a life of my own. A concept which like women's rape fantasies I am sure is much better in my head than in reality. The reality is that if they had had that massive car wreck during one of those moments I would be struck down with or guilt or my woman mind would say I should be so I would act like it even if I felt a we bit of freedom. To counteract this slight feeling of joy and freedom I would have to sacrifice the rest of my life to atone in some martyrish like way. Volunteering for childcare for the rest of my life, the nunnery and the peacecore are all ways I could see me punishing myself.

Lydia you should call the cops next time there is nothing to get the stoned parents attention like cops showing up at the door. Or you can just take the pepper spray turn the kids over your knee and give him a proper spanking. As long as you do it properly they wont' arrest you and they might well laugh.

Hope to hear from the rest of you soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home