Wednesday, June 30, 2004

Horrible News - Wing Date Cancelled

Due to the fact that tomorrow is the first, Something you would think I looked at before making this date. I have to cancel the wings date or at least April & I can't go. I have 418 payments due tomorrow and approx 200 of them will show up.

While I would be willing to leave Les all alone to deal with the insanity himself - I am guessing a few customers would be dead by the time I returned and he would punish me severely.

I am soooooo sorry. Considered next week but April is haveing 4 badly impacted wisdom teeth surgically removed and says she doubt wings will be on her list. When will Kelly be in town next Lydia, I am good pretty much anytime but the first. I can still meet ya after 6 for pool if you want.

You may all flog me later.

Sorry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home