Thursday, June 10, 2004

Is there life out there???

I'm back! Yeah, I know...you didn't even know I was gone. Lydia, don't feel bad. I can't even find the things you were looking for! I don't know what I'm doing wrong, but I have nothing on my "dashboard" but access to the two blogs B created - no links, no nothing. I feel like a complete techno-idiot!
By the way - I never said I ALWAYS like my husband - some days I think I hate him, but I always love him. B and I both love our husbands and have been known to plot their early demises a multitude of ways. We've even spent the insurance money time and again. Loving and liking don't always go hand and hand. That's life and people who don't realize it are either too young to know any different or still sitting on the porch next to the guy with the banjo. (Wonder if she'll even get that reference?)
The house sounded grand and you should have just shouted, "YES! YES! I WANT IT!" Damn the consequences, full speed ahead. What fun is life without risks? Okay - I know raising kids is a daily journey into the world of risks, but maybe the house was the adventure you've been waiting for???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home