Thursday, June 10, 2004

Patti

I got a comment on my a lot of things that don't like about Kelly blog. I only know this because I was looking for the link to see little miss Em because I didn't do anything intelligent like book mark it. Apparently I have left this person with the impression that I do not like my husband and that love is a chore. I never said that I don't like Kelly I just said that I wasn't sure that he liked me. Some times I'm not so sure. Love ahh. I think that I am one of the most loving people I know. If I wanted to be psycho analyzed my insurance company has great mental health benefits. I would much prefer if people limited their comments to things like all men suck, my husband is a turd too. That kind of thing. No not really. I really love hearing about all the wonderful things that Les does. I was actually in shock that someone besides us actually reads this hooey that I'm writing. Notice that I did not say we. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Patti Panara said...

I am sorry you took what I intended as words of encouragement as psychoanalysis. After re-reading what you'd written I don't think my original impression was off the mark.

It would be a chore for me to love someone who I wasn't sure liked me. If that isn't the case for you, that's great! We read things through the prism of our own experiences.

12:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home