Monday, July 12, 2004

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I was originally going to write a nasty blog about how Kelly is not helping me one damn bit and that I am miserably depressed and the at any given moment at least one child is crying. Then I read B's blog and began to feel annoyed by someone other than Kelly. Don't know who I'm annoyed with really. Maybe Tessa's sister. Maybe I'm annoyed with myself. I know that I should be thanking God that Tessa will have a home but instead no I'm just thinking to myself that oh yeah living in someone else's crowded apartment is way better than autonomy independence and hope. Yeah that might last a few months and then by that time she will no longer have many options. See I am perfectly capable of being cynical and cruel. At least she now knows that she has a choice and she still does. She can call Erin any time and she can even talk to other kids in the program. Does she realize that she will get a free college education plus room and board and job assistence? Oh well. None of my business anyway. Okay I'm still mad at Kelly. The man says be back in a few minutes and I have to call him after 3 or 4 hours and ask what he's doing. I should try that trick. Hey babe see you in a few moments. The guy likes to hang out at the loan office and smoke and joke with his pals (okay he's not really smoking) at the most inconvenient times. Okay I'm jealous I have to give like two week notice in order to go anywhere without the kids. I'm pissed off! Now if he was actually making money at the office I wouldn't be so annoyed. He's got doors on his home office now so what's his excuse. He bought a fax machine, printer, scanner, copier but I guess we don't have Nestor, Caroline, and John here so it's just not the same. I'm trying to resist the temptation to call him on the phone and bitch him out. I keep offering to clean the house if he would just keep teething baby and 3 year old out of my hair but like that is really going to happen. I usually don't get this annoyed but today he hands me three of his work uniforms and asks me to take the sleeves off and so them for him by tomorrow night. Like I'm suppose to do this when? Kid's both napped at the same time so I could be doing it now but it will do nothing to relieve my aggression.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home