Wednesday, July 21, 2004

Feel free to publish the Pig chat B. Everything is a blur from that experience but not wanting to disappoint here it is with some embellishments of course as I have forgotten many things by now and will have to make up those things which I cannot remember. I was helping Aramana's mother Julie empty out her storage closet. Mainly I was helping by transporting her belongings and looking after her children. (Julie cannot drive) I was parked in the back driveway of Julie's slummy apartment when Shawna (aka pig thief) shows up. Not an unexpected event as she lives in the same crappy building. Actually this is how I met the hooligan. Who up until recently I believed was a very nice girl who was delt an unfortunate hand in life. Well  Shawna bops up to Julie and offers to help her pack my truck. I was hoping that Julie would refuse her help but understood when she accepted because Julie was very worn out from her move. Most of which she did single handedly. So I'm sitting in my dirty green roach infested Yukon feeling more than just a tad bit uncomfortable wondering if Shawna was going to say anything to me. Felt a bit sad when little Kelly yelled theres my Shawna. I tried to distract myself by playing with the kids and prayed to God that the time would pass quickly. In spite of her  previous insincere apology it became evident that I had not yet forgiven her because for some strange reason my blood began to boil. I was maintaining quite well as I have never much been one for direct verbal confrontations (with the exceptions of confronting my mother and more recently Kelly). Within a few minutes Shawna's   20 something girlfriend shows up. She looks like a cross between Miss piggy  and a pitbull.  She says, "Don't steal anything Shawna!"she giggles and looks right at me. I look over at her and ask what she said because I was intending to give her a mature motherly lecture (yeah right). Then Miss Piggy comes up to me gets in my face and yells at me for supposedly forcing Shawna to admit to her wrong doing and squeezing an apology out of her. This is the blurry part. Don't know exactly what she said but  suffice to say it  got under my skin because I hopped out of my car as she was driving away of course and yelled. "Try not to steal anything else from children." (or something along those lines) Then vile mouthed creature gets out of her car and gets in my face again and says something like I'm gonna kick your ass. She possibly could have just said nothing. I don't remember now. So I was standing there in front of her knowing that my children were in the car but at the same time hoping that she would hit me because I was genuinely ready for her to taste the pavement.  A remark was made about the size of my ass. Fat ass bitch was what I think she called me. Did not say anything that I am ashamed of, no curses came from my lips but I was left feeling remorseful not so much for my actions but that I enjoyed the confrontation so much. It felt pretty damn good to act on the impulse I felt quite high and I tortured myself for enjoying it so. I came home looked at my ass in the mirror to check out my booty to make sure it was not fatter than usual and immediately wanted to blog about it and was without an outlet as the blog was down. I instant messaged what is probably the more accurate version to B. So there it is THE PIG part TRE.  In retrospect I would have just run Shawna over while she was loading the truck and then claimed that the devil made me do it or I could  tell her family to sue GM because the Truck suddenly flew into reverse while my foot was accidently on the gas pedal. Just kidding I would  do nothing probably. Shawna and her freaky gal pal's existence is punishment enough for almost anything that they have done. They are screwed up kids probably with screwed up parents. I just don't know what came over me, one minute I am praying for the girl and the next I am acting so contrary. Perhaps I have multiple personalities. What shall I name this facet of me? Foolish Lydia, Petty Lydia, Hostile Lydia, Angry Lydia? I just don't know. B's words of wisdom for me were,"Better a fat ass than a dumb ass." So very eloquently put!  I am so very human and even though  I claim to know myself so well even I surprise myself at times.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home